The seaside town of La Baule is located in the middle of the Guérande peninsula. There are numerous heritage sites and natural parks within a 15km radius.
La Baule beach is the life and soul of the town, in all seasons.
The 9km of south-facing golden sands are a huge playground!
- Sand castle building,
- Lazing... each to his own.
Plenty of sports and leisure activities along the bay, during the summer and throughout the year:
- Hiking paths with views of beautiful old seaside villas
- Shady parks (Forest of Escoublac, Parc des Dryades)
- Cycle paths for fa mily outings
- High street stores and markets for shopaholics.
- Casinos with slot machines and roulette
- Thalassotherapy centres for treatments a nd relaxation
- Horse racing at Por nichet race course
La Baule is a great place to play sport : riders, tennis players, golfers and surfers will all be at home with us.
For all these reasons, La Baule is known as the most beautiful beach in Europe. It became a member of the prestigious world bays club in 2012 (www.world-bays.com), joining the bay of Mont - Saint - Michel and th e Gulf of Morbiha n in France as well as other famous beaches such as the bays of San Francisco and Ha-Long.