Games & Entertainment
Whether you are full of energy or looking to relax, there is always something to do at La Roseraie:
- games area with b ridges, slides, cabins, climbing
- a bouncy castle (weather permitting)
- a trampoline
- a multi - sport area fo r team sports
- a fitness room with 12 pr ofessional machines for a full body work-out
- a games room with billiards , table football and vide o games
- TV rooms with so fas and big HD screens to watch films
- table -tennis area
- boules ground
- tennis courts (not av ailable until end April)
NB : The court is free to use in low season. In high season, visitors are required to book via our website www.laroseraie.com.
The booking schedule, rackets and balls hire are available at the reception.