Nestled in a 6-hectare wooded park, you will enjoy a plot of about 100m² surrounded by hedges of shrubs to offer you peace and privacy during your holidays in La Baule. Each of the pitches has a 10 Amp electricity connection and a drinking water point just a few metres away.
Our campers have access to the campsite's clean and well-maintained sanitary blocks. The sanitary facilities include several shower cubicles, several washbasin cubicles, a family cabin with shower and washbasins, a nursery area as well as cabins adapted for PRM with shower-washbasins-WC.
Motorhome owners are welcome to use our camping site in La Baule to fill their drinking water tanks and to empty their waste water.
The day of arrival is free for our campers in tent, caravan and motorhome.
Reservations in July and August can only be made for a minimum of 7 nights.
To sum up the camping pitches at La Roseraie is :
* About a hundred pitches of about 100m² each
* maximum capacity of 6 people per pitch (including children and babies)
* 10A electricity connection on the pitches
* Water point nearby
* Sanitary blocks adapted to People with Reduced Mobility (PRM) with nursery area, shower cubicles, washbasin cubicles and toilets
* Pitches accessible to PRM
* Electric barbecues are not allowed. Only gas or charcoal barbecues are allowed.
* Motorhome service area
* Free arrival day
* July and August: reservation for a minimum of 7 nights